Hey guys. I haven’t been active lately and that’s because I’m getting better! I’m on Effexor, my boyfriend took my blades, and I’m feeling happy. We can all get through this mess of life
I know this doesn’t go with my blog, but me and my best friend just got tattoos. We’ve both struggled with depression and self harm and this is our sign of recovery. What you see is a seratonin molecule. This is the chemical that a brain lacks when someone is depressed. Now we’re on our road to a permanent recovery. I’m proud of us. I absolutely love these
SORRY GUYS BUT THIS IS AMAZING. I DON’T REALLY CARE IF I LOSE FOLLOWERS OVER THIS ONE POST.
My text is still on this photograph omfg that’s so coolI AM SO PROUD OF YOU AND I DON’T EVEN KNOW YOUR NAME
I’d just like to take a moment to say that if you did it, if you held on till may, I am so incredibly proud of you, you’re all amazing. We did it together.
this makes me so so happy.
friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.